- Low Fat
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
- Total time:35 minutes
200g LOVE life brown basmati & wild rice
Sunflower oil spray
2 red peppers, deseeded and sliced
3cm piece root ginger, chopped
280g fine green beans, halved
60g Waitrose coconut chunks, roughly chopped
260g pack essential Waitrose spinach
2 tsp Lingham’s ginger, garlic & chilli sauce
1. Cook the rice in a large pan of boiling water for 20-25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with oil and gently cook the red peppers and ginger for 8 minutes until the peppers are tender.
3. Add the beans to the rice and cook for a further 4 minutes until both are tender, then drain well.
4. Stir the coconut into the peppers and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the rice and beans, spinach and sauce and cook for a further couple of minutes until the spinach is just wilting.